Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is ME....

So, to start out this blog....I have added pictures of where I am at right now with organizing things and my current projects.

My side of the office. It's a mess most of the time.

Where I spend a lot of my time!

My Pantry...I am working on organizing it and growing our food storage!
My new Dehytrator. So far I have dried Apples and Bananas!
My attempt to organize my recipes...so far so good.
Goals for 2010:
Make Freezer meals, learn how to coupon effectively, dehytrate more food, food storage, cook new meals, have fun sewing and learn new techniques, and a few more.
As you can tell, I LOVE to take pictures and document what I have done. It makes me feel like I have accomplished things, which I know I have...but now I have pictures to prove it! Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! I love cooking and craft blogs! Don't worry - we will get you couponing effectively!

    ReplyDelete