Monday, May 10, 2010

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies


***WARNING***

Put the Calorie calculators DOWN! And get ready for some absolute YUMMINESS!

This is one of my total favs!!! I tried this recipe out on a lot of people and it's always a hit. Well....THIS and my Mint Brownies! For Mother's Day I was asked to make a dessert....of course I was thrilled...but WHAT could I narrow it down to???? So I asked my friends to help decide between the PB and MINT. Apparently, it was a toss up all around...soooo....of course my arm was twisted and I just made BOTH. So, here you go...... Betty Crocker ROCKS!

Brownie Base: (or you can just make your own with my past Homemade Brownies post)
1 Box Brownie Mix, Water, Oil, Egg
*Mix and bake as directed

Filling:
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 cups Powdered Sugar
2 tsp. Milk

Topping:
1 cup Choc. Chips
1/4 cup Butter

**Bake Brownie Base as directed and let cool completely!

***In med. bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer (hand mixer is fine) until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over cooled brownies.

****In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovers on High for 30-60 seconds. Stir until smooth! Cool 10 mins, spread over filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 mins before serving so the topping can harden. Best if served chilled so they don't become too messy.

Store in Refrigerator.




Don't forget to share with neighbors and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment