Friday, February 12, 2010

BAIRD Brownies

Ok, so we all grew up on these brownies and we loved them. I have actually only made them a few times. When I am making brownies that will be frosted or have a peanut butter topping, or a mint topping, I don't bother making them from scratch...maybe someday I will....they might taste EVEN better. Our other family brownie recipe is the Marbled Brownies....I will make those next week. :)

Ok, so here it is...Yummy and Chocolately!
2 Cups Sugar
4 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cube Butter, melted (1/2 c.)
2/3 cup Cocoa
1 Cup Flour

**Mix Sugar, Eggs & Vanilla. Combined melted Butter and Cocoa in small bowl (I use a 1 or 2 cup glass Pyrex measuring dish). Add Choc. mix to the Sugar mixture. Then add the 1 C. Flour until smooth. Grease and flour 9 x13 pan. I have also used the Baking Pam.
I LOVE to add Chocolate Chips...you can add whatever you like.
***Bake @ 350 degrees for about 25-30 mins. or until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment