Friday, February 12, 2010

Warmin' up with CHILI

So, everytime I go to make Chili I forget what I put in it....so everytime it's different. So now that I have this blog I am posting the recipe that I made....TONIGHT. Both girls ate it and said it was "excellent" so I am pleased!

1 lb. Ground Beef (you can use turkey)
1 pkg of McCormick Chili Seasoning
1 small can Tomato Sauce
1 small can Tomato Paste
1 can Rotel Tomatoes and green chilies
1 can Red Kidney Beans
1 can Corn, drained (I love corn and add it to a ton of things)

Brown meat and drain. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer. We ate ours with the Frito Scoop. YUM! I didn't feel like making cornbread.

This was great after coming inside after playing in the snow!

***Freezing: Well, I haven't done it, but I guess you totally could. I would just freeze it in a zip lock bag (double bag it and label).

No comments:

Post a Comment